This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 4 March 2018

Today, Happy & Loved - Penelope Dee Victoria Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a good weekend! ;-)

Today I have a Penelope Dee mixed media layout to share with you, using the gorgeous Victoria collection.


I fussy cut so many bits and pieces, but it was really worthwhile in the end.


I also used punches, which I haven't used in ages! ;-)


I coloured the chippies with distress oxides and then used a white gel pen for the highlights.


I used a picture that I have had for ages, of myself, and one that I have wanted to use for ages too! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a gorgeous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture, Denise!! You've showcased it perfectly!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the butterflies!! The papers are so pretty!! This is stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - how gorgeous! Yes, the fussy cutting was worth it! Great photo of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so beautiful.. I love the photo and all the fussy cut flowers and blooms looks so pretty.. and that is one of my favourite punches too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise your layout great as always1 love the design and details! )))

    ReplyDelete