This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Teachers Gift

Hello Everyone

I am on leave and I am really enjoying getting some stuff done at home and also getting ready for Christmas with some shopping etc.
It's amazing but the days seem to go even faster than they normally do!!!

My son had an amazing teacher this year and so I really wanted to give her something special.
So I altered a stationery holder for a gift for her.


I found this cute apple. I just applied a crackle effect to it and then filled it with pens and goodies.


Simple but effective! ;-)

She really loved it and I was pleased about that!

I know the difference that she made to my son this year and I know how important it is to have a good and engaged teacher! I wish more teachers were like her!

Anyways, have a good day and let me know how your Christmas "getting ready" is going! ;-)
Cheers for now.
Denise x


3 comments: