This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 3 November 2017

Christmas Tree Candle Holder - BoBunny Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone
Yesterday was my Birthday and I really had a fabulous day.
Another year older and hopefully a little wiser! ;-)
I am up on the BoBunny blog here with a video tutorial.
I would love it if you popped over and had a look.
This will be in the centre of my Christmas Table this year!
I am going to go with the teals and pinks this year! ;-) Just make it a little different.
I used the BoBunny Christmas Carousel collection! I do love it so.
Thanks so much for always popping by!
I really appreciate the love and comments!
Have a fabulous Friday!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. Just back from your tutorial and you did a great job Denise. I beautiful centre piece for your festive dining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! how great project Denise! off to watch the video ))))

    ReplyDelete