This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Kosbaar & Spesiaal Layout - Penelope Dee Diamond Layne Collection

Hello Everyone

Penelope Dee is a local supplier and I am so very proud of the beautiful products that they put out and the wonderful quality too! ;-)

I am so honoured that they send me products to play with! ;-)

I have a layout to share with you today, using the Diamond Layne Collection.


The title means Precious and Special.
These are for the special ladies in the photo, who also happen to be my cousins.

Here is a close-up.


I used black gesso with a stencil to create the background, along with some Distress Ink - Fired Brick.

The black cardstock is inked with gold around the edges and actually pulls into the gold diamonds on the paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful.. the photo is stunning and i love the flowers and leaves clusters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layout Denise! those flowers clusters are so beautiful! and love the colour combo, looks so fresh! )))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet layout, love the design, unique and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers and good to know you have some local goodies to play with. Beautiful page Denise :D

    ReplyDelete