This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Just a Quick Hello

Hello Everyone
 
Just a quick hello to advise that I have not dropped off the edge of the earth.
Our internet connection at home has been off for about 10 days now.
 
It is rather frustrating but not much that I can do.
 
I hope to be back shortly.
 
I hope you are all well. ;-)
 
Have a super day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Oh it is so annoying when that happens, I remember when we didnt have internet for a few days I felt like I fell of the edge of the earth!! Hope it is back on soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is frustrating, hope you will be connected soon!

    ReplyDelete