This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 11 August 2017

Joy, Hope, Faith, Love Canvas - Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone

Wednesday was a Public Holiday in South Africa...Womens Day.
So I was so happy to spend part of the day creating!

I created a canvas, using Distress Oxides.

Firstly, here is what it looked like without any colour and just primed.


Here is the end result.


I used a mixture of metal bits, chipboard pieces, resin pieces and hessian.

I really love those muted and vintage colours.

Here's some closer shots.




It was so good to use so many little bits and pieces from my stash.

This is definitely going to sit in my dinning room! ;-)

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Friday and weekend!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. I really love the primed piece without the colours as well! So clever to build up the layers like this.

    Gorgeous muted colours. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a transformation from the primed piece to the soft and elegant finished piece. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful canvas Denise! love this palette and your work with coloring ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours Denise . What a transformation.

    ReplyDelete