This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

General Tag - Mixed Media Tag - Take it Make It Challenge August

Hello Everyone

I have a mixed media tag to share with you today.


I did a paint resist background, where I stencilled with distress paint first and then once dried, I added distress inks over this.
I then also added drops of white acrylic paint.

I also stamped and coloured those beautiful blooms, which were fussy cut and then layered.

Here's a little closer look.


I really love all the layers and the colouring on this tag.
I added some white chipboard and white leaves, to make this tag pop.
Lastly I added an old rub-on that added a little bit of detail too, along with the metal title.

Supplies used:
Tim Holtz Stencil
L'Aquarelle Designs Stamps - Ultimate Crafts
Distress Inks
Distress Paint
Leaf die-cuts
Design Worx chipboard

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a fabulous day
Denise x






6 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous tag, love the colors and love the layers too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very pretty tag D... I love these colours <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous warm colours and lovely layering make this a standout tag for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one mote wonderful tag with pretty details! ))))

    ReplyDelete