This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 31 August 2017

Be Yourself - Art Journal page

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a good week! ;-)
I am so looking forward to the coming weekend and getting some scrappy time in! ;-)

Last week I did this art journal page and it was really one that really took me on a journey.
I was not sure how it was going to turn out.
I think it turned out okay.


I used my distress oxides and stamps, along with rub-ons from Basic Grey that I have had for years and years. I created the daises with Gel Medium and a stencil and then added colour to them and white gel pen highlights.


The rub-on set had this sentiment too and I thought it would be perfect.

I also added the little elephant character below! Elephants are one of my favourite animals.


This page really did take me on an art journey and I love that it pushed me to try different things and also pushed my styling! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!
Denise x



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful art journal layout. Love the colours and the little ellie ... gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft apricots and then the pop of blue with the Ellie. It's exciting to be taken on a journey like that and come up with something wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply adorable page Denise! especially elephant! )))))

    ReplyDelete