This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 1 May 2017

Wishing you Well Card - BoBunny Winter Wishes

Hello Everyone

It has been a fabulous long weekend and I am rather sad that tomorrow it is work again! LOL
Anyways...I am still enjoying it while it lasts! ;-)

A friend at work asked me to make a card for another friend that is leaving her church, to go off and pursue her music career.
So I used the BoBunny Winter Wishes collection, as there are some muscial elements in it.

Here is the card.


I used some old music paper as the background too.


I used a gorgeous Design Worx chippie too and some old twine.

Thanks ever so much for popping round to my blog! ;-)
I really appreciate the visits!

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. oh how pretty card Denise! lob=ve those little details in main composition!)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superbly pretty project Denise. I like the music paper which connects with the violin and the quote really speaks to me too. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete