This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Love Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny Faith Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are well and that this week has been kind to you! ;-)

I have a layout to share with you, using the gorgeous Faith Collection from BoBunny.
It's such a gorgeous collection.

I created this page and also entered it into a sketch competition for the last Scrap Affairs.

Here's the page.


This page is probably a little different from my normal style...but I still love it and I love how it turned out.

I used a BoBunny stencil and distress inks for the background, along with a gorgeous BoBunny stamp.  I love that dandelion stamp! ;-)


This photo is of my sister and her daughter, who is now 16.
They seem to be clashing heads quite a bit lately.  I guess it's because of the teenage hormones etc. LOL.  Anyways, this page is for them, to remember these key things.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Denise this is gorgeous and I love the aqua and yellow colour combo.
    This is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be your usual style, but is a gorgeous page. The soft blue background is a perfect foil for their glorious hair. The stamping and stencilling looks fab and I like the crisp lines. Yep, teenagers can be challenging, but they are still their tucked inside their emerging adult self and your words to them are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. That background is soft and pretty and the colours just lovely, as is that photo. I remember those teenage days very well and they are challenging but we all seem to make it through :D Beautiful D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I particularly love the edges that are sort of made scruffy with a lovely flowery effect (a pnuch?) - I want to try this - and the torn notebook page effect on the photo mat is possibly the most interesting thing I have ever seen. You have such a lovely way of mixing your colours and creating harmonius and *beautiful* items. Truly inspiring. I love to see your work and learn every time. Wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your LO Denise! )) maybe it's not your usual style, but it's always great to make something different and found new ways of creation! )))))

    ReplyDelete