This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 11 April 2017

My Little Star Tag - ScrapBerry's

Hello Friends

I created a tag, using some Tim Holtz products and My Little Star collection from ScrapBerry's.
This is such a sweet collection.


I fussy cut the sweet little elements.


I created the background, with a paint resist technique.
You sponge paint through a stencil and allow it to dry. Then add distress inks and colours and the paint resists this.

I will definitely be using this on a baby shower gift.

Have a gorgeous day!
Happy Tuesday!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. PRETTY! Pretty images and I adore the chipboard....soooo lovely:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how pretty tag Denise! so lovely project! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pretty tag. So sorry that I haven't been around much...always this crazy choice between creating and blogging. xxx

    ReplyDelete