This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 31 January 2017

CD Gift Holder - BoBunny Kiss the Cook Collection / Sizzix Calliope

Hello Everyone

I hope that your week is a good one! ;-)

I created a CD gift holder, from a template.
I have received one ages ago, as a gift at work and so used that one, as a template.


I used the black and white checkered paper as the base, as I really loved it.
I will definitely be using this soon, as my neices Birthday is coming up soon and she really does love her music CD's.

Here's a close-up of the cluster.


Once again I used my favourite Sizzix die and also made a layered flower from BoBunny cardstock! ;

Sizzix Bigz Die - Calliope

Item #661243

This is one die-cut that will be used over and over again! It's just fabulous! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a stunning evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. A great idea to decorate the CD holder and turn it into an art piece. I can see why you love the Calliope die - it really shines on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful and what a superb way to give a gift.. love the flower and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardstock is stunning.... it makes such a fab statement & the flower cluster sits so happily on top! Brilliant idea for a birthday, for sure:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an wonderful work Denise! love that checkered background, look so great! and the flower cluster so gorgeous! )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Denise! Such a beautiful project! Great mix of patterned papers and die cuts! Love the big beautiful blossom surrounded with the fab foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love that too. The check paper just pops. Beautiful layers and flowers and a great way to gift a CD.. I am sure that she will love it.

    ReplyDelete