This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Mixed Media Tags - Scrap Africa Challenge no.80

Hello Everyone

It's my Birthday today and it's 4am in the morning and I cannot sleep anymore! ;-)
So I decided to come and sit at my PC and catch up with a whole lot of posts etc.

There's a new challenge at Scrap Africa.  Here's the sketch below.

I created some mixed media tags, based on the sketch.


I used the gorgeous Enchanted Harvest Collection from BoBunny.
I just love Sunflowers and so this collection is definitely one of my favourites.

Here's the individual tags.


I did lots of fussy cutting and also used some of the gorgeous new products from Pentart, that BoBunny distributes. I used the Brass Contour Liner on the chipboard pieces and the White Contour Liner along the edges of the tag.

Here's a look at the second one.


You can clearly see on this one that I used the Brass and White Contour Liners.  They were so easy to work with and have a really fine nib for the contours.

The flowers are handmade by me and I used BoBunny cardstock and Sizzix die-cut layers.

Sizzix Bigz Die - Calliope



I so love for these flowers turned out and this is certainly one of my favourite die-cuts.

So please pop over to the Scrap Africa blog  and see the fabulous inspiration! ;-)
There is also some BoBunny goodies up for grabs! ;-)

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. These tags are gorgeous! I love the hexagons on your background and lovely flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever you! And there is so much detail on such small projects! Brilliant. NOT so brilliant not being able to sleep. Hope that doesn't become to much of a habit....can be tiring!!! Take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I'm often wandering around the house at 0400 too! But it's a good time to get stuff done. Lovely work with the intricate fussy cutting and layering. Sorry I missed your Birthday; hope you had a lovely day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tags Denise! as always so detailed and lots of fussy cutting ))) great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous makes Denise!! Love your flowers and the Contour liners look brilliant!! Stunning tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags always blow me away. I am so sorry that I missed your birthday. I hope that it was a stunning day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tags. These are jam packed full of yumminess. So pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete