This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 11 November 2016

Art Journal Page - BoBunny's Stencils and Stamps

Hello Everyone

I am sharing an art journal page today! ;-)
I am sharing lots of BoBunny's stamps and stencils! ;-)

Here's the page! ;-)


I created the background with distress inks and stickable stencils and stamps.

Here's some closer shots...




I really love this quote I found...

She couldn't feel her wings
But knew they were there
So she built a ladder
That lead to the sky
And when she touched the clouds
She remembered how to fly!

Isn't that beautiful! ;-)

This was just the piece that I needed to lift my spirit! ;-)

Thanks so much for popping by my blog! ;-)
I really do appreciate the love and comments you leave! ;-)

Have a super day!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. so awesome page Denise! love your textured background with those wonderful colors and the quote is great! I agree, we all canfly but often forgetabout it.... so it's time to remember )))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your page is so lovely, i love the quote too, very inspirational.. love the stenciled butterflies and the stamped ones, great dimension.. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and textures. Beautiful canvas Denise; I like the proportions too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! LOOOOVE the colours - that quote is fabulous, too. New fave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! Lovely colours and design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous art journal page, Denise! I especially like the wonderful sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quote is really very beautiful...and so is your art journal page xxx

    ReplyDelete