This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Wall Decor - BoBunny Sweet Moments

Hello Everyone

I was recently up on the BoBunny Blog here, with a wall decor piece.

Here's a sneak peak...but would love you to pop along and have a look.


This Sweet Moments Collection is fabulous! ;-)

Thanks so much for the sweet visit!
I hope it sweetens your day! ;-)
Denise x


4 comments:

  1. just beautiful wall decor Denisse! adore those touches of green - they makes your work so fresh and fun! and love the sentiment you used here ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote Denise! My little Grandies live by that philosophy! A beautiful piece of home decor :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote made me laugh out loud. It is so true and we all take life way to seriously. I am learning to let go and go with the flow and I have to say it is a little refreshing. This is a beautiful piece <3

    ReplyDelete