This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 21 August 2016

Thinking of You - Mixed Media Tag - BoBunny Stamps

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a really good weekend and also finding some time to create.

I finished off another circle tag. I really do love the colours on this one.
Have a look.


I used a Celebr8 stencil and black gesso for the background, along with some Pumice Stone Distress ink.

The flowers and leaves are BoBunny stamps and I coloured these with watercolour pencils and then lastly added some black beads for the centres.

Here's a closer look.


You know, it's really great if one has Alcohol markers and Distress ink markers...but watercolour pencils work just as well and really don't cost a bomb at all.
If you have some of these packed away somewhere, get them out and get using them! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Sunday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous round tag, love the stamped flowers and amazing back ground stencilling.. My weekend has gone so fast back to a monday tomorrow! I hope your weekend is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very striking indeedy! Love the black gesso - haven't used mine for a while - must remedy that! And you're right....those watercolour pencils are tucked away....NAUGHTY ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and eye catching...you are creating pure beauty Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty tag Denise! love this contrast of the paper and gesso and the flowers make this composition soft and beautiful1 )))

    ReplyDelete