This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 12 July 2016

It's a Dogs Life - Prima Build a Page July 2016

Hello Everyone

I finished a page for the Prima Build a Page for July.
Here is the BAP.

2016 July BAP

So here is my take on it.


I used all sorts of bits and pieces from various Prima collections, but mostly from the Vintage Emporium Collection.


Here's some close-ups.


I used some Celebr8 chipboard too, which is the flower and leaves chipboard pieces.
I coloured these with paints and inks.



I really love this photo of my dog Sally!
This was taken on a Sunday morning.....her little Sunday morning nap.
It really is a dog's life! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the comments.

Have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. As far as I'm concerned, you should win this competition. This is exquisite! Love every bit of it. Well done you! A+ from me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beuatiful layout Denise! love these earth tones and wonderful flowers composition )))) the photo of Sally is so pretty )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....Denise one of your masterpieces!!Absolutely stunning!!!Good luck sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I can't take my eyes of this, such a lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this layout. The colours, the pic, everything about it is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete