This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 28 July 2016

General Tag - Graphic 45 / Sizzix

Hello Everyone

2 posts in 1 day! I can back to share another project with you...a general tag.
I dove into my stash again and used some French Country from Graphic 45 and a Sizzix die cut that is really so gorgeous! ;-)

Here's the tag.


I just love this collection because of the beautiful sunflowers. Sadly I have used every little last sunflower on this tag. But yes, there was no wastage of any little scrap! ;-)

I have wanted to use this die for ages now and so I was pleased that I got to use it on this tag.

Sizzix Thinlits Die - Loyal Cherish

Item #661065

 It is a beauty! ;-)
Here's a closer look.  I used some gold pearlescents for highlights.


I also used some black pearlescents for the dots.
Pop over here for some more Sizzix intricate die-cuts.
Thanks so much for stopping by!I hope you have a super evening!Denise x


3 comments:

  1. This tag looks wonderful! I love sunflowers, my dad used to grow them on his farm..brings back good memories! Love the flourish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That die is DELISH! And goes so beautifully with your sunflowers! GORG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag Denise! love that die - so pretty! and I'm in love with this palette )))

    ReplyDelete