This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 18 June 2016

Live, Love Laugh - Graphic45 - #UniquelyYou

Hello Everyone

I am playing along with the Graphic45 June Challenge, which is a layout based on oneself.

I used a photo from 2 years ago, it was my Birthday, we were at a wedding and I loved my hair! LOL


I used my favourite Graphic45 collection, which surely has to be Botanical Tea.

I had a lot of fun with all the fussy cutting and little bits! ;-)


I did some gesso stencilling, with watercolour effects and then also some stamping.
All of my favourite things.



I really love this collection because it's so soft and has so many beautiful and classical elements.

I used 2 botanical type stamps...if you know what I mean..."bloom" and "Do you suppose she's a wildflower?" and then the gorgeous Live, Love, Laugh stamp for my title.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous, crafty Saturday.

Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous! That water colouring bit & the stamping....they really add to the LO..... But I'm not sure I'd use fussy cutting & fun in the same sentence, LOL!!! Absolutely beautiful page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An elegant and classic page with that gorgeous G45 collection and the gorgeous gal front and centre. You look absolutely radiant. I'm with Lizzy on the fussy cutting, not my favourite thing either. But you make it look superb. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable layout Denise! I love this light mixed media and femine look in the same time! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely fresh/vintagey layout and just a stunning photo. The fussy cutting makes this layout. Love those colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally love love love this, awesome work :) have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete