This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Upcycled Body Shop Box - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I decided to join the April Upcycling challenge with Graphic 45 and so I upcycled a Body Shop Box.


I used up all sorts of bits and bobs from various Graphic 45 collections.

Here's some close-ups.



I am not sure exactly what I am going to use it for yet.  Maybe just a gift box or a little trinket box.

But in any case it will certainly be used! ;-)

Our internet woes have at last been sorted out.  So that is certainly one thing that I am really pleased about.

I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. I am always amazed how can you make Graphic 45 papers work!! Pretty box, Denise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful upcycled box Denise! looks so elegant and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see your transformation of the box with yummy G45 products. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous upcycled project! Love all the pretty papers and blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is unbelievably cool! So beautiful and the box blends perfectly with the embellies. <3

    ReplyDelete