This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Love this Boy Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny Believe Collection

Hello Everyone

I am just about to turn in for the night and quickly just posting this project.
I am sitting here and can feel the chill in my feet....winter is on it's way!!!

So today I have a mixed media layout, using the gorgeous and special Believe Collection.
This really is a fabulous collection and you should check it out.


My son had been eating a red ice lolly and then fairly soon thereafter, fell asleep in the lounge chair.
This was about about 2 years ago.  I had to take a photo of this red lipped, little boy, fast asleep. LOL

Here's some of the close-ups.



I really had so much fun with this collection that the very next project was also created with this collection.  I will share that one shortly.

In the meantime, have yourself a good evening!
Thanks for the visit.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout Denise! love these details and doodling (?) on the cloud is so wonderful! and red lips..... looks funny ))))

    ReplyDelete