This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Anniversary Card - BoBunny Juliet Collection

Hello Everyone

I told you at the end of October my parents were married for 49 years! ;-) Quite an achievement! ;-)
I also told you I would share the card with you...so here it is.


I used the gorgeous and romantic Juliet collection.


Some stamping, some layers, some bling and there you have it! ;-)

Well I hope you get to play with this collection.  It is really so fabulous and if you like "pretty" then this is definitely for you! ;-)

Have a super Wednesday!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, they must of loved that card. It's very pretty and romantic! Am I spotting some Liquid Pearls too!?!!;) All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious layers....such a pretty card :) Love the bit of stamping.... adds a nice texture to it, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Denise...love all the layers and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute card Denise! love your layering with die-cuts and stamping is so nice here! )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty vintage feel card. The die cuts are lovely - a lot of work has gone into this card and whoever receives it will be very lucky <3

    ReplyDelete