This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 1 October 2015

Dream Card - Scrap Africa Sketch no.60

Hello Everyone

We have a new sketch challenge at Scrap Africa and I really do think it's super! ;-)

I made a card, using the beautiful Genevieve collection from BoBunny.



I did a lot of fussy cutting!


Maybe you can play along this month?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. so beautiful card Denise! love these tones of blue with green and yellow accents, look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sketch, but your card is amazing, love the colours combinations too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Love your choice of olour and all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU did that sketch? It's BRILL....love the blue bg and those swirly leaves you've added on your card. I'm going Challenge Free this month [a silly bet I made with my scrappy mates. They seem to think I won't last, HUH!!!!]...but if i wasn't, I'd be doing this one.....think I'll save the sketch anyways - it really does float my boat:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toot toot! Luuuurve this sketch Denise and i love your take on it too. A glorious colour of blue with the green trailing vines, makes a very special card. Must make time to have a go at this sketch :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much love went into this - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh you are on fire girl. STUNNING card.

    ReplyDelete