This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 10 August 2015

Circle Gift Cards - BoBunny Juliet Collection

Hello Everyone

We are so lucky, in that today is a Public Holiday and so it has been a nice, long weekend! The weather has also been so super...warm and sunny, so I really cannot complain!

This morning I also got to catch up with a friend that I have not seen for about 5 years.  It was lovely to meet up and just have a good natter! ;-)

I also completed some circle gift cards, that I made from the gorgeous Juliet collection.
Here's the first one.


I used some Kraft pieces too, that are just gorgeous.


I used some Penny Black word stamps, along with a delicate BoBunny stamp to stamp on the sentiments and twirls.

Here's a look at the second one.


On this one I again used some Kraft wood twirls, along with some laser cut chippies, and some Misc. Me elements.


Both these circles were cut with Martha Stewart circle punches.  I really do like my new punches! ;-)

Anyways...I hope you are having a good Monday!
Be back soon!
Denise x


7 comments:

  1. That's a FABULOUS punch! No wonder you like it.....& your photos are taken out side in the SUN! Nice:) Glad you've had a good long weekend.......love these tags, especially the 'clock' one at the top. I can think of all sorts of fitting sentiments for that idea.....very inspirational:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Denise! how great these cards are! so unusual but very, very stunning and adorable! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish and elegant. The circle stamp works so well on the top card and the filigree chippy clock is perfect on the second one. Happy the person who receives these! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card...I love the punched circle...so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so eclectic with all of their patterns and beautiful sentiments. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting & beautifully done! I have one of those dies & have never used it :/ I really need to find it & try!!

    ReplyDelete