This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 1 June 2015

Seed Packets - Berry71Bleu Stamp It Up - June Challenge

Hello Everyone

It's my turn again this month, to host the Berry71Bleu Challenge and so I went with a Stamp It Up Challenge.


You can create whatever you like, as long as you use some stamping on your project! ;-)

Since we had some Viva Las VegaStamps to work with, I took the inspiration from the pea stamp I got and decided to put my spin on some seed packets.

I got 2 templates from the internet and then took it from there.


I went "all out" with the stamping and really had so much fun! ;-)

I used Graphic 45 papers and stamps, along with the pea Viva Las VegaStamp, BoBunny stamps, Prima Stamps and lastly a Pink Paislee stamp.

Here's some close-ups of the 4 packets.



I used StazOn ink for my stamping, so that I was able to use water colour pencils for the colouring.


I used some BoBunny black pearlescent paint for the flower centres.


All the little touches of stamping really do add to the end product.


I loved these Graphic 45 / Hampton Art stamps, they really are do detailed and beautiful.


This stamping project really reminded me that one can really do so much with one's stamps and really use them to create beautiful projects, without too much else. 

There are also some gorgeous goodies up for grabs.

1st Prize:

1 plate o' rubber, the winners choice, shipped to them for free.


Random Prize:

Denise's Giveaway


Sponsors:




"Viva Las VegaStamps! is a US based manufacturer of deeply etched pink rubber stamps. Super high quality makes for beautifully stamped images. Our near 20,000 image inventory ranges from steampunk to vintage, realistic to sayings, people to animals and more. Our stamps are great for scrapbooking, mixed media, art journaling, cards, jewelry, food, wax and more!" 
Connect with us!
 Visit us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vlvstamps
 View our BLOG http://vivalas.blogspot.ie/
 We're on INSTAGRAM  https://instagram.com/vivalasvegastamps/
               PINTEREST  https://www.pinterest.com/vlvstamps/
 Our shop can be found https:/www.atvlvstamps.com 
Well maybe you can challenge yourself too, to use some stamps and get stampin! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a super day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. wow! great creations Denise! love these bright colours and retro look - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Denise you really did so well. These little seed packets looks so pretty and I am sure you will be able to use them on other projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise these are adorable! and so very creative, I really love them, they would make a great addition to a scrap page about your garden....lovely colors and I love the vintage style to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT challenge & BRILLIANT take on it! Love how you've coloured and fussy cut those images in the fronts of the packets. This is GENIUS, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! I actually love stamps but more often than not just use background stamps :/. Too lazy to dig in my stamp drawers LoL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge! I love those cute lil' seedbags :-) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete