This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 30 May 2015

Hope Tag

Hello Everyone

Apologies for having been missing for a week! I actually cannot believe that more than a week passed, since my last post! Yikes! Where has the time gone?

Life has just been hectic at work and also at home and I needed to concentrate on them and also spend quite a bit of time behind the PC for admin reasons. I was also creating behind the scenes and so very soon will have lots to share with you! ;-)

But today I just quickly used up some of my Prima bits and created this tag.


I really am on a mission again, to use up bits and bobs! ;-)


I used Forever Green and bits and bobs from various other collections. I really can't waste and just throw away these off cuts, so what better than to create cards and tags! They are perfect for bits and bobs! ;-)

Anyways...hope you have a good evening!
Be back soon!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. Tags really are the bestest way to use up bits and bobs.....I've just gotten some chippy mason jars, so this has given me a bit of an idea for them - thank you! Keep busy....but not hectic....off to check out the new SA team now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Denise!! The flowers are gorgeous and love the fun jar too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and you do it so very well too Denise. I am honest If I say that I suck at using up scraps (unless it is a collection tht I can't bear to part with). My DIL scraps too and she makes the most beautiful pages with my scraps. Love this tag...so rich in texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty tag Denise! love this mason jar! flowers and butterflys look great here! )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have left comments on all these but we've had a big Telkom issue and obviously tbey never went through! Boohoo!! I love your style ot tags!

    ReplyDelete