This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 26 March 2015

Thank You Cards - BoBunny Sweet Life Collection

Hello Everyone

I am so looking forward to Friday! Roll on week-end and some good scrappy time! ;-)

I made some mixed media cards, using the BoBunny stickable stencils and the very pretty and lovely Sweet Life Collection.


I used gesso through the stencils and then did some watercolouring effects.


The butterflies from this collection are so fabulous and so I really wanted to use them.


I love bright and sunny cards...so this was definitely the intention with this one too.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Denise - so bright and cheery. I love the aqua background and the vibrant contrast of the blooms and butterflies. Have a good weekend and thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! That turquoise is fantastic!!! And I am in LOVE with the texture of the backgrounds. Super pretty creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the backgrounds on both of these and the colour is so striking. They are such bright happy cards. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise I like these cards very much! so lovely colour combination and pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour combos.....the bgs are STUNNING... & that bright yellow flower has my heart :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are gorgeous Denise...I love your background work. One day I want to watch you make your background....one day soon.

    ReplyDelete