This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 16 February 2015

Tags - Scrap Africa - Die-Cuts Delight

Hello Everyone

We have a new challenge up at Scrap Africa and it's a goodie! It's a die-cut delight...whether cardboard, chipboard, paper...

So I went with lots of my scrappy stash and created these 3 tags.


I used all my little bits of Prima goodies for these 3 tags, including Prima packaging.

Here's a closer look at the individual tags.






I really did go to town on the die-cuts and was pleased I could use up some of my stash and bits.

Hopefully you can haul out those die-cuts too and maybe play along?

There's a $30 Lindy's Stamp Gang Voucher also up for grabs.


Have a super evening!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. Three pieces of sheer perfection! Absolutely gorgeous layers! You have such an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags
    they are gorgeous in all this yellow, orange and green
    you rock!!!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tags and a fab way to use us all the die cuts. Love the colours and the all of the layers. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, LOVELY tags! Especially the yellow colours. Really pretty:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty & LOVE how you have used the Prima packaging. Have saved dozens of those so you've given me a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty & LOVE how you have used the Prima packaging. Have saved dozens of those so you've given me a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise love your tags! beautiful colours and flowers, looks like natural flowers in the garden! )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW Denise these are STUNNING. Your clustering is nothing short of perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning trio of designs. You are just so talented.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete