This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 1 June 2014

Thoughts - Sketch no.30 - Scrap Africa

Hello Everyone

I hope you had a happy and restful day.

We have a new sketch challenge up at Scrap Africa here and I really like the sketch, even if I say so myself! LOL


Here's my page...


I created a vintage page of my Aunt. I wanted to ask her about this photo, so that I could add some journalling. Unfortunately, I saw her today and forgot to take it along.  So I will ask her the next time I see her and then will fill in the journalling card.

I really do wonder what occasion this was for and what she was thinking at the time! ;-)




I used Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary.


I had made a flower from some lace, which was twirled around itself and then stuck on a chipboard circle! I really did like how it turned out.

Maybe play along and take a poke at my sketch? ;-)
You have until 14 June.

Have a super evening!
Denise x




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful page Denise. I love the papers you chose to go with the elegant ensemble your Aunt wore. She looks like she was all dolled up for a wedding. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise great LO! love your layering and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page Denise! Your layouts are so so awesome ! The background is beautiful..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a most gorgeous layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, detailed and full of texture. Love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage layout Denise.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll have to tell us what it's about! She looks really dressed up:):) Love your flower & also the bg work you've done...works so nicely with the vintage photo:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is simply AMAZING! Such a jaw dropper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous sketch and a gorgeous layout Denise....Love the photo and the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely vintage page Denise & well done on getting to grips with sketches!

    ReplyDelete