This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Monstrous Fun - Scrap365 June Sketch

Hello Everyone

I have had such a busy time.  My brother has been here from England and so we have been spending lots of time together as a family and I have not had lots of scrappy time. He leaves tonight, so it certainly will be sad but at least then I get some creating time back! ;-)

I did manage to finish a page for the Scrap365 June challenge. The sketch was a real goodie.

JUNE SKETCH CHALLENGE

Here is my take on it.


I am so enjoying my mixed media.  It really is so creative and no matter how hard one tries, it always turns out differently! ;-)


I used the gorgeous Our Lil' Monster collection from BoBunny. The colouring of this collection is so fun and fresh.


The little tag under my photo is my journalling tag and it says this: You are such a typical little boy, who loves to ride anything, and also ride it fast as you can! The wheels need to spin and the faster you can go the better. You are a little speed demon.


Little boys really are the bomb! ;-)


Thanks for always stopping by!
I really do appreciate your visits!
Have a super day!
Denise x

17 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a cool page. Your mixed media does look really great; I just love that watery green color and all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM rocks, for sure:) LOOVE how you've framed the phot...great shot, btw!! And those bright strips....yum!!! Rather like the star cluster, too....sooo much to look at here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic boy page! MM really helps out on those masculine type projects! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great action shot of your little speed demon! I love this sketch too and the MM works so perfectly with the strips behind the photo. The red looks just the thing for a page about going fast :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! I really love this page, the colors are amazing, the photo so special too!
    you rock!
    xoxo
    Leila
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks just wonderful! Love your take on a sketch, very interesting layout, I love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely layout D.... Love the turq background it looks awesome. Great take on the sketch and a fab photo. I agree boys are the bomb....Love the mix of the papers with the washi...Fab layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Denise. I love your colourful strips and the awesome mixed media background. It is a beautiful and fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fun layered background and the pop of bright orange. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cool page, Denise! love the bright colors and all the movement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Denise! The mixed media behind the papers is amazing and the picture is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I love what you've done with the sketch! The strips of paper look fabulous! What a stunning lo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great page, love these papers :), thank you for joining Scrap 365 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So bright and fun and just love all of those strips. Thanks for joining us at Scrap365.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWEE!!!! this is fantastic ... so fun, so bright .. love it Denise ... thanks for playing on scrap365 sketch ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the strips, fab colours and the great photo...Awesome take on the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Denise, fantastic work!
    thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap 365 <3

    ReplyDelete