This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 1 May 2014

40 - Sketch no.29 - Scrap Africa

Hello Everyone

I have enjoyed a lovely day at home, as we had another Public Holiday today and it was bliss! I did a little grocery shopping, visited my aunt and then had some scrappy time as hubby took Joe to go a watch his older brother play rugby! It has been me and the doggies, scrapping and chatting! ;-)

There's a new sketch up at Scrap Africa here. Juliana Michaels is our special guest designer and there is some wonderful inspiration from her and the DT up on the blog.  It would be super if you could pop over and take a look.

Here's my sketch and then my take on it! LOL




This is another page where I used my stash! I have a load of Kaisercraft papers that have been waiting for me and I finally used this collection. I was very happy with the result.

My sister turned 40 a while back and this was her at her birthday party.



I loved all the beautiful diecuts and they were so very pretty.  So I used quite a few and then added in a few Petaloo blooms.



It was a lovely celebration and one I really enjoyed!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you will play along!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely page my dear, and this sketch is so funny, I'll try to participate in this one!
    xoxo
    Leila
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! Happy belated birthday to your beautiful sister! I love what you did with this sketch - your page is simply beautiful, as always, my friend. I hope to get the chance to work with the sketch this time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout Denise! It is perfect for such a special day!
    And thanks again for having me guest design with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout Denise! Perfect papers for the gorgeous pic of your sister. She doesn't look 40 at all! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Denise! Love all the little details... I wish your sister happy birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a BLISSFUL day to scrap...& this page is pretty darn bliss full too:):) loooove those pp - they look so pretty & whimsical....they go perfectly with the photo too...all round awesome page, in my humble opinion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful photo of your sister and how lovely that you dived into the stash and spread it on so thickly! Such a good feeling. Love the whole floral theme - it looks like she's in her own secret garden. Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful feminine design. So many beautiful little details to feast on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely soft & pretty page & the circle photo is always a nice change!

    ReplyDelete