This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 14 September 2013

Messy Is Fun - Scrap Friends Sep Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

It is such a beautiful Saturday and I have been so busy this morning already! After the really warm weather this week, I really needed to sort out my cupboard and put all the winter woolies away and brought out all the summer clothes! I feel lighter already!!!! ;-)

I have a page to share with you for the Scrap Friends Sep Challenge here.



Here is my take on it.


These are photo's taken from last year, when Joe was still in nursery school, and so thought these Bo Bunny papers would be perfect. I can't believe that in just one year he has changed so much! Bigger, taller...soooo boy! ;-)


As I said, I used Bo Bunny "On the Go" papers and accents, as well as Bo Bunny stamps - Stained textures stamp and Detour clear stamp.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Your visits are so appreciated!
Hope you have an awesome Saturday!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and the way you rocked the papers...perfect for a little boy's page. We don't have that range here yet...I keep haunting the LSS in hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sketch to play with. Gorgeous layout Denise. We had lovely weather all week and today a cold front blew in...so we are back to winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really intricate sketch for inspiration! PERFECT papers and wonderful colours, really love your page Denise! Long gone is summer over here, sitting and looking out the window where it's chucking it down in buckets. Don't mind the rain if it keeps the snow at bay. Will get too much of it anyway soon :(( Totally with you re the weekends being faaar to short, phew everything that has to be done! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright, vibrant, colourful, gorgeous layout .. totally fun too.... beautiful Denise, and such lovely photographs of your little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout. It was such a tricky sketch for me to begin with but once I got into it it was great. I love the papers you used... such a fun layout. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page. I love the movement across the page using the chevrons and cars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS colour combo & I ADORE how you've used our Scrap Friends sketch...just great:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely take on the sketch! love the bold colour combo too! glad you joined in with us at SF :)

    ReplyDelete