This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 19 August 2013

Thank You Card

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delay in posts the last 2 weeks, but I have been working in the background and haven't been able to share it yet! So I promise, that as soon as I can share it, I will.

I have a Thank You card that I made for my card stash, and am really pleased with the way it turned out.
Between Happy Birthday and Thank You cards, they are often used and so it's always nice to have some on hand and does not have to be a rush job on a given day! ;-))

So here's my card.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Et Cetera Cut Outs
Chipboard: Et Cetera 12 x 12
Stamps: Stained Textures Stamp
Blossoms: Harvest Orange Daisy


I wanted to create interest on my card by adding a pocket and placing the title half in/half out of it.


I have thought that I even need to get started on some Christmas cards, because every year the time seems to get away from me! Have you started yet with your Christmas cards and gifts?

Have a super evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh yes I love the way this has turned out too!! Yup I noticed you went a bit AWOL - sure that means your BB pack arrived & you have been playing away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, which any friend would be thrilled to receive...I guessed you might be up to secret squirre business with your new team. Looking forward to seeing what you create :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - such lovely colors! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where you had gone... been a busy bee... can't wait to see what you are up to with all your new yumminess... This is a beautiful card and someone is going to be a very lucky recipient... Gorgeous D...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wondered where you were .. but knew you would be back with some beautiful creations. I can imagine you are very busy in the background .... this is a wonderful card... someone will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure you are having your hands full with Bo Bunny loveliness. Enjoy. Your card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete