This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 7 July 2013

First Day - CSI Case File no.78


Hello Everyone

I hope you have had a super weekend! I have just come back from a super weekend away, and just in time to still make it before Case File no.78 closes.

We went to a little town called Dullstroom in Mpumalanga and is renowned for it's fly fishing! It was absolutely just what I needed and was wonderful to fish and relax with family and friends.

I have 2 photo's that tell a story of where we stayed and the fishing we did.



In any case, so here is the case file.



Here is my take on it.


Evidence: Trees, Metal Brad
Testimony: Holder for my journalling and the word "beginning"
This photo was taken on Joe's first day of school this year at Leicester Road Primary School. He is in GR R, which is the year before Grade 1.



My journalling says:
09 January 2013
Joe's first day of Grade R at Leicester Road School. This is the beginning of his school career here, for the next 8 years. He was so excited and proud to wear his little uniform! I am so pleased that he was excited and looking forward to it! He is growing into a fine young man and I am terribly proud of him! Love you, my sweet!



Supplies used:
Simple Stories papers and stickers
October Afternoon Stickers
Bo Bunny stamp
Kaisercraft Stamp
Enmarc Chipboard

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Oh that old building is soooo scrappable !! A sweet photo of your son and I love the red polka dot paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dullstroom looks amazing. Love that house.

    Very pretty page, I love the simplicity and how focused it is on your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun get away, so serene and peaceful out there!
    I love the mix of playful elements on your page. Wonderful layout and what a precious photo there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a gorgeous place! So serene. I'd love to be there right about now! Your layout looks terrific. Such a sweet pic and page. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dullstroom is so beautiful ... one of my favourite chill out places. Looks like you had a wonderful time.
    Love your layout for CSI it is gorgeous. Sweet photo of Joe too. Special memories that need to be preserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page & looks like a fab weekend away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cool dude on the first day of school!!! and your LO is also very cool, Denise!
    i am glad you had some nice break. We also want to visit that place some time but in winter I would probably rather stay at home - all the fire places and heaters just don't help me to be warm if i am not home in such a weather :-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this looks like a brilliant place to stay, and heck I haven't fly-fished since I was very young, used to love it and I bet your little man did!!! Love your LO, and a gorgeous photo to match.

    ReplyDelete