This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 10 May 2013

Mothersday Cards / Bo Bunny Card Challenge

Hi Everyone

I am soooo pleased it is Friday! I love that Friday feeling, one of relax and just take a deep breath! LOL

I had to make 2 cards for this Sunday for Mothers Day, and so used up some of my Bo Bunny stash and made these cards.

I apologise if the photography is not that great, but when I got home this afternoon, the clouds had covered the sun! So the lighting was certainly not ideal.


I used Bo Bunny background stamps and Hello Sunshine papers and accents. The flowers are also Bo Bunny with Petaloo leaves.

I just love the new Bo Bunny background stamps, they are really awesome.




If you are going to make some cards for Sunday, then I guess you had better crack on! ;-)

Have a super evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely, with great use of stamping and white space.

    Have a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these bright, non traditional colour for the Mother's Day cards...Have a good one yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely cards, great stamping:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Denise! I just love using background stamps too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous and no doubt well received..... love your details, and those ferns look awesome Denise. Hope you had a really wonderful Mum's day ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your stamping! Awesome cards. Thank you so much for joining us at Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete