This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 10 February 2013

Love - OUAS February Challenge

Hi Everyone

I have really had a very relaxing weekend and have found lots of time to scrap! I have so enjoyed myself and enjoyed every minute that I have been creating and playing. So I have a layout to share for the OUAS challenge this month.



Here is what I created.


This picture was taken on our wedding day - 01 April 2006.
I have some hidden journalling behind my photo matting which says:
I loved you then and I love you now! We are married for almost 7 years, and we still belong together! I pray that our love just keeps growing and that we are always as happy, as we were on this day, 7 years ago.

I did some gesso circles on my background and also did some stamping! I used Pink Paislee Sweetness papers and accents, as well as Pink Paislee Butterfly garden papers! I did a lot of fussy cutting and am really pleased with the result! The gem swirl is Prima.




Thanks for popping in today!
I hope you have had a super day!
Denise x

18 comments:

  1. wow amazing lovely colors and details greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a beautiful layout and that is a gorgeous photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely layout with wonderful colors and great photo! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout Denise! Such a beautiful photo! Love all the fussy cut detail! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page for a sweet wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! love pink paislee papers as well! great job! and thank you so much for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah what a sweet page!!! Lovely details and cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is lovely Denise!! I don't know why but I thought I was your follower already and then I realized you were not comming up on my feed!! well now I am and I won't miss a thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Keren...that's really kind of you! ;-))

      Delete
  9. How beautiful, and what a precious memory to scrap.... may you both have many, many, wonderful years together ... peace and happiness always. Both of your faces, tell the tale in the photograph - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning and beautiful page, so many lovely details :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page Denise and a beautiful photo of the 2 of you!! Loving all the fussy cut elements!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really gorgeous Denise! Love the colours. Such a beautiful layout of a perfect moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful page Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful, Denise! very pretty and romantic page! and you looked stunning on your wedding day! beautiful photo of you two! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning layout Denise...you were a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful bride you were on your wedding day Denise!! there is no doubt about it, you guys practically glow with love in the photo!! fussy cutting always add such a fab dimension to any page, the time you have put into creating your wonderful page is so worth the effort! Thanks ever so much for sharing it with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete