This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 27 August 2012

Atop Schneeberg - Kraft it Up Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

I found this really super blog - Kraft it Up - and really just loved the sketch that they had for their August Challenge.  I was very excited to get stuck in and see what I could created.

So here is the sketch.


This was the layout that I created.  I kept quite close to the sketch, as I really liked this one.


I used Pink Paislee - London Market papers, butterflies, tags and buttons.  This has really been one of my favourite collections and I still love these gorgeous papers.  I also used Kaisercraft note tags and Petaloo flowers, with Making Memories alphas.


I just love these photo's of Joe, atop Schneeberg Mountain in Austria. He also made me laugh when he was looking through the telescope, as he was looking at the sky and not at the valleys below, and kept saying "Mom, but I can't see anything!!"

Anyways, thanks for visiting my patch today.
Hope you have a super day.
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Denise, this one is just soooo cute! love everything in it:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on this super sketch, Denise! Love the muted colors you used to allow the cute photos to remain center stage. I couldn't help but notice how the black and white banners mimic the black and white jacket worn by Joe with his arms stretched out! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this layout...the colours, the design it is all just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this one too Denise - its a great sketch and makes creating a layout so enjoyable. I love your interpretation - especially the banners along the bottom. They are adorable! Thank you for joining us at Kraft It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch Denise...lots of lovely details to look at! Thanks for your contribution to KIU this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics and i love the extra added...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete