This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Munchkin - Scrap Africa Sketch #6

Hi Everyone

I am so excited to have two posts for today and the first is a challenge at Scrap Africa.
This is the great sketch that they put up for the challenge.



I decided to really try something different and this was my interpretation.


I had gone through my photo's this week, cleaning up and deleting off duds, and in the process found a few gems that I had not scrapped before.  This was one of them and knew I just had to scrap this "wild child".

I wanted a very clean and simple look and love the way that it turned out.  I kept wanting to add more, but then always came back to the "less is more" theory! ;-)

Here is a close-up below.


Thanks for having a look in today...
Take care
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful and colorful LO! this burst of red in it is so joyful! I can't help but smile, Denise! another great project!
    thank you again for your support of Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The selected color matches perfectly by the red sweater of Joe. beautiful clean and simple layout, and picture of joe is so cute.

    ReplyDelete