This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 30 April 2012

Fun and Laughter - Enmarc Challenge

Hi Everyone

I hope you had a stunning weekend! If like me, you are still on leave, enjoy every moment and enjoy your day.

I have been doing a lot of scrapping this weekend and will hopefully share all of my creations with you soon, but here is one that I can share for the Enmarc challenge.
Here is the challenge sketch.



Here is my take on it.


This layout is about two little boys who became friends.  Jerome and Joe.  Joe actually named Jerome and so they have had a close friendship.  Jerome is now living back in Zimbabwe, but Joe talks about his friend often.

I used BG Oliver papers and Oxford Chipboards, Enmarc chipboard elements and 7Gypsies rub ons, Royal Langnickel rub ons and some brads. I also spray painted the background cardstock with "Coffee" Dazzles spray.

Here are some close-ups.




Thanks for stopping by.
Have a scrappy day!
Denise x

No comments:

Post a Comment